From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helena Korjonen-Close
Sent: 15 November 2004 14:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question on wordlength for report

Hello

I'm so happy that I have practically finished my report, but, my question is, is the word limit for 4000 with or without including the headings?  I've put in the required subheadings suggested by CILIP but of course they eat up a lot of words!!!

Best wishes,

Helena Korjonen-Close
Information Services Officer
The Institute of Clinical Research
PO Box 2962
Marlow
SL7 1XH
Tel: 01628 899764
Fax: 01628 899766

Are you keeping yourself up-to-date with issues in clinical research?  Why not come to the resource centre in Marlow to read up on issues?  We are open Mon-Fri 0900-1700.