hi sue

i totally agree and commend you on what you are saying. i think many
people have missed the point. we all know we did not come into the job for
money but when other professions with less qualifications than we have get
more money it is more than annoying to realise that obviously our jobs are
not deemed important.

if you look at some of the posts which are coming up recently. many of
them are not professional posts and are either paying well as they are
managerial posts or paying less than what i am recieving whic isn't much
as not been in the profession long.

when i have spoken to other professionals in other areas they are also
undergoing review of posts. many qualified posts are becoming unqualified
but doing qualified work with less pay and many non-qualified posts like
library managers are being paid a lot more.

we won't have a profession left at this rate.

tracey

--
Tracey Paddon