Dear All,

Am I alone or is there someone else out there who gets sleepless nights by trying to answer these questions? I work in a public library. How in the constraints of the Pro Forma (maximum 6000 words) can I give a detailed analysis of the effectiveness of my library service towards the aims and objectives of the organisation (i.e. local council). If I could do this, I would be a highly paid consultant, not a scale 4 library officer.
Also, I see a discrepancy between question 1a and 1b, as in so far that 1a refers to aims and objectives of the organisation; 1b refers to improvement of the library/information service. I feel, these questions are more tailored towards Academic and Special Libraries. I know the aims of my organisation (a London borough). I just can't prove in detail where the library service succeeds and where it doesn't.
Furthermore, I am writing an Adaptation Report. How much emphasis should I give to the Pro Forma, which is, as I understand it part of it?

Yours in despair
Christiana