I briefly described the roles I have had during my chartership period
(getting around having to describe in the main report) and summarised CPD
activities that have had the most impact.  I also tried to reflect on what
I've learnt over the 2.5 years since finishing my Masters.  I'll happily
share it with anyone who is interested - my report was accepted at the board
on 15 September.  Not blowing my own trumpet but I know how useful it was
when others shared bits of their report with me.

Now I'm not going to do a Gwynnie or SJP, but while I'm here, and before I
bow off the list, thanks to everyone over the past couple of years.  Advice
shared on this list has been invaluable in my finishing the report, and no
matter how trivial the question there's always a really helpful answer out
there.  So good luck to everyone in the process of writing up - hang in
there, it is worth it, even if just to prove to yourself how good you really
are.

Melanie

Melanie Brocklehurst
Senior Information Adviser - Health & Social Care
Learning and Information Services
London South Bank University
250 Southwark Bridge Road
London  SE1 6NJ