Dear Teresa and all,
                                  Thanks Teresa for this. It was really
helpful as I have had some questions about the PPDP as well. I don't
want to sound stupid, but could people clarify what exactly it is we
have to do for Route B?! I have written my PPDP, which I will send to
anyone who wants to have a look at it, but what next? Is the rest of
Route B collecting evidence that you have done what you said you would
and putting it in the portfolio, then writing the report and having the
interview at the end of the two years?  This is what I think it is, but
I am easily confused! I have read the handbook before anyone asks!

Claire