I gather that the portfolio is basically your collection of appendices.  The
annotated contents table would explain why you have chosen them and you can
evaluate them e.g. organograms more because there is no word limit.  I have
just listed the report sections that the portfolio section applies next to
it.  For example a list of the library aims and objectives in your portfolio
would be covering section 1.1 of the report.

I think you can be quite imaginative with what you put in the portfolio as
long as you have certain documents such as organisational aims and
objectives, organograms, importance of CILIP as listed in the rules guide.

I hope that helps
Potenza