Hello Everyone,

This is the first time I've actually written on this list. This is mainly because I've had a terrible time in all aspects of writing up my report. I haven't even thought about how I'm going to write my portfolio!

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had any useful tips especially about the portfolio.

Anything would be gratefully recieved.

Regards
Karen

Jessica Rundle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Jane,

I'm trying to get my submission written up at the minute too... and
similarly can't think of what to put in my introduction. I think I'm going
to just introduce myself, the fact that I am doing route B and say briefly
about my three posts (and why I have been in three posts in two years...).
For some inspiration I emailed Gerry Power ([log in to unmask] ) the
RLO for N&S Thames division of the Career Development Group. He has kindly
lent me a copy of a successful submission which I have been using to help
give me some ideas of where to begin and what to include. Perhaps a RLO for
your area could do the same for you?

Good luck in getting your submission off in time,

Jessica.

Jessica Rundle
Library Clerk
BBC Research & Development Dept

Dear All
I am desperate for some assistance.I am trying to get my chartership
finished and sent off before April (as I am having a baby) I am doing route
A and have absolutely no idea what to include in my introduction for the
portfolio. I have about managed to get my evaluation down to 4000 words (a
paltry amount) but now have complete mental breakdown ( I'm blaming it on my
hormones.) Any hints, tips and suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thank you in advance

Jane

Jane Eadon BA (Hons) MSc
Academic Librarian