Dear list,

Thank you for all the responses regarding my staffing problems. The general
feeling is that I need to get some distance, try and encourage said staff
member/be upbeat and consider taking the matter further if things don't
improve.

I will let you know if further action is needed...lets hope not.

Thanks again for the positive comments and support...just getting it off my
chest helped and as everyone commented it will be interesting to write the
whole experience up in my PDR!

Right back to work...

Sam

Disclaimer
This e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the attention of the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever, and any actions taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender immediately and delete the message.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to the Northern School of Contemporary Dance..