I was under the impression that the point of this discussion list was to
promote and encourage those of us who are embarking on chartership. I take
that to include helpful observations as to how best we can do this, and
supporting each other as we go along, with a positive outcome - chartership.

Some discussions seem intent on pulling the profession to pieces, (yes, I
totally agree with everything everyone has said regarding low status, lousy
pay etc, having been in the profession for 20 odd years) but I would like to
see some positive comments too. Lately the forum has become a sounding board
for negative responses and moans.

I'm not sure if anyone will agree (please be kind) This is the first time I
have responded to the discussion list and I felt quite strongly that I had
to voice my little opinion.

Sue