        F.Y.I.

> There are still places available to both members and non members of ISG
>       CILIP
>       Information Services Group, Scotland
>       Evening Meeting
>       Board Room, National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge,
> Edinburgh EH1 1EW.
>       Thursday 15 January 2004
>       1800 for 1815 start
>
>       Guest Speaker, Bob Duckett,
>       one of the author of  Know it all, find it fast: an A-Z source guide
> for the enquiry desk published by Facet Publishing
>       The Committee of CILIP ISG(Scotland) invite you to a post Christmas
> get together. The evening will start with a talk by Bob Duckett on the
> first edition of his reference work and will give you the opportunity to
> suggest items for the revised edition. We will end the evening with wine
> and nibbles. The numbers are limited so please respond as soon as
> possible. Non members of the Group are welcome
>       Francesca McGrath
>       Convenor ISG (Scotland)
>

>       Booking details: Bob Duckett talk 15 January 2004
>
>       Name:

>       Contact Details:
>
>       Member of ISG:  Yes/No
>
>       Respond to:

> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"The information in this e-mail transmission and any files or attachments transmitted with it are strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the person or organisation  to whom it is addressed and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your computer system and notify the sender as soon as possible.

While this e-mail message and attachments have been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses, the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for damage sustained as a result of a virus. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or data or otherwise incur liability in law.

Visit  the Parliament's website at  http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/ or watch the Parliamentary business live at http://www.scottishparliamentlive.com/"