Yes, we’re having the same experience as Diane and Co., as I originally emailed out to Lihnn some months ago. I’ve had to submit new job descriptions for Teresa and myself here which are now about to be evaluated (the deadline in this Trust is, I think, 25th October for everyone to have been done) and as I had no hard guidance at the time on writing this new form of JD as well as on the significance of the 16 job evaluation factors, I am not altogether confident about what the outcome will be (who is?).

David Ellis

Librarian

Ashton, Leigh and Wigan Primary Care Trust

Library

Cherrycroft Court

Wigan Lane

Wigan