Dear All

I hope that you are well.  Please find below details of and a link to a job advertisement for the post of Research and Development Assistant, to be appointed in the Learning and Teaching Development Unit at Brunel University.  I would appreciate it if you could pass it on to anyone that you think may be interested.
Research and Development Assistant:
The Learning and Teaching Development Unit seeks to appoint a Research Assistant to carry out Brunel's contribution to a European Social Fund project on Ethnicity, Education and Employment. The work involves the collection of both quantitative and qualitative data with past and current students, managerial and academic staff and employers.
The project is managed by a local Advisory Board and through meetings of the collaborative partners at five other Higher Education Institutions. It is envisaged that work on the research project will constitute approximately two days per week of this full-time post. The postholder will also be involved in the development and evaluation of employability-related enhancements to the experience of current students in collaboration with the Unit's Education Development Projects Manager.
The successful applicant will have a first or upper-second degree classification in Social Science and an interest in equal opportunities and higher education.
For further details click on this link:
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/admin/humanresources/jobvacan/ads/LFD0005.shtml
I hope to see you at the LDHEN Symposium in January.
Thanks and best wishes
Kate

Kate Smith
Education Development Projects Manager