Amidst all the frenzy of the start of the academic year, the thought of another LDHEN conference to look forward to is a real treat.  I found the last one very useful in meeting colleagues across the sector and in embarking on a new collaborative project.

I can be available either of those dates and the suggested venues are fine.

Caroline

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Hilsdon
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 10:12 AM
  Subject: Conference venues / dates

  Hi Chris and all LDHENners

  Silence continues on the list ... and in response to Chris, no we did not set a date for a conference, though about twenty people said they definitely wanted one!

  Thanks for the possible offer of Bournemouth, Chris, but before responding .... well, before the summer, and before Leicester was withdrawn as an option, we had Northumbria and Exeter as possible alternative venues ....  I think it would be worth asking now if those two are still possible ...  if not, Bournemouth could be perfect!

  At this late stage an autumn conference (or even small gathering!) seems too rushed ... should we plan for the early spring?  Perhaps a date is the first thing we need.

  I suggest a Friday - what about  Feb 4th or 11th 2005?

  Any takers?

  John Hilsdon

  Co-ordinator, Learning Development