Min,

thanks !

Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Min Tsai
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LCG-ROLLOUT] FW: BNL - wrong CE listed at http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gstat

Hi Edward,

Gstat uses the list of sites found in the BDII configuration file:

http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis/lcg2-bdii/dteam/lcg2-all-sites.conf

This is updated by the CERN deployment team.

In the future we plan to use the GOC DB information as the source of information for monitoring sites.

We will take care of this modification for you.

Best Regards,

Min Tsai