Hi,

We are suspecting that one of our WNs may have been compromised by a
wide-scale ssh probe on Sat from a Taiwanese host, 192.192.73.5 and as
a result, now I can't log in as root on that WN. I changed the
password-cfg.h on LCFG and remake the profile for that particular node
but still I can't use that new password on that WN. I don't want to
reboot that WN just now. Does anyone know, how that "change of
password"  works between LCFG and the WN? Or any idea how can I change
the password on that compromised WN so that I can log in without
rebooting the node?

Thanks,
Santanu