On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Dimitris Zilaskos wrote:

>         Another issue has occured in our site after lcg 2.3.0. Our CE
> node001.grid.auth.gr publishes its jobmanager as
> jobmanager-pbs-queuename instead of the correct jobmanager-lcgpbs-queue
> . We are using shared home directories between WNs and CE. I cant find
> anything wrong in site-cfg.h Is this setup no longer working in lcg
> 2.3.0 or I am missing something?

Note aside: with *shared* home directories strictly there is no need to
use the "lcg" job managers; it is still recommended to use them, though,
because they are more robust than the standard job managers.  If a site
wants to support "mpi" jobs, though, it has to use the standard job manager.

Now to your problem: please send me your site-cfg.h.