(try again.... Sorry... Last mail had missing text!)

Dear Santanu,
(and all other EGEE/LCG sys admins please take note)

*Please* report security incidents to the mail list

As described in the "Agreement on Incident Response" document...
https://edms.cern.ch/document/428035

This is very important. Lcg-rollout is not the correct list for this
(although it may be useful for advice etc)

A new EGEE Operational Security Coordination Team is being put together by
Ian Neilson (CERN). It is possible that this will soon result in a ROC-based
support infrastructure for incident response and advice, but the initial
reporting of incidents will always require reports to a mail list. In the
meantime we only have this mail list. PLEASE use it.

Many thanks,
Dave

Dr David Kelsey
Particle Physics Department