Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce that IBRU's much-requested online
publications catalogue and 'purchase and download' service is now up and
running.

In addition to the Boundary & Territory Briefings (24 titles) and
Maritime Briefings series (22 titles), nearly 200 articles from the
Boundary & Security Bulletin published between 1993 and 2002 can now be
purchased by credit card and downloaded immediately from the IBRU web
site in PDF format.

The online catalogue has been designed to help you to identify material
that is relevant to your interests. You can browse Briefing and article
titles by series, region or theme, or search for relevant titles using
keywords of your choice. The catalogue includes abstracts of the
contents of Briefings and the first page of each Bulletin article in PDF
format.

If you wish to purchase publications online, you will need to create a
user account and login to the site; no user account is required if you
simply wish to browse or search the catalogue.

The price of Briefings in PDF format is GBP 25 each; Bulletin articles
are GBP 5 each. Orders from within the European Union will also be
charged 17.5% VAT (sorry, we don't make the rules...). Credit card
payments will be processed securely using SECPay. At the moment, the 50%
discount on the price of Briefings that IBRU offers to full-time
teachers and students is not available on the purchase and download
service. We hope to add this functionality soon; in the meantime,
teachers and students wishing to take advantage of the discount should
contact IBRU directly ([log in to unmask]) to arrange payment and
delivery. Please note that there is no academic discount for individual
Bulletin articles.

The catalogue is available via
http://www-ibru.dur.ac.uk/publications/index.html. If you have any
comments or suggestions concenring the new service, please let us know.

Regards,

m a r t i n

==================================
Martin Pratt