Hello to everyone on this list!

I'm currently studying for an MA in International Boundary Studies at Kings College, London, and have built a website that may be of use to you, particularly those of you on similar academic courses at different institutions.

http://www.boundarystudies.org.uk

It seems a shame that most of us spend hours in libraries writing up essays and course papers that will be read by only three or four people, marked, and then forgotten about. The main function of the wesite is to get this work online where it can be accessed by anybody who's interested. It would be a useful 'showcase' for future employment or gaining further study opportunities, or simply a place to air your theories to thousands of people.

It was originally intended only for Kings students, but it is due to international interst that I am opening it up to include everyone. Submissions can be made by sending word documents or pdf's to me at [log in to unmask] Please visit the website; there is a link on the IBRU site (thanks Martin!).

Cheers,
James D