I believe this is the link referred to in the mail below

http://pca-cpa.org/PDF/EEBC/EEBC%20Decision-L.pdf

Very shortly "The map evidence has to be considered separately in
relation to each particular part of the boundary. Also, in considering
the general significance of map evidence, if that evidence is uncertain
and inconsistent, its value will be reduced in relation to the
endorsement of a conclusion arrived at by other means, as also its
support for any alteration of a result reached on the basis of textual
interpretation"

regards
maurizio