Dear All:
Further to the brief discussion that's already taken place on this list
concerning the lending of CDs between institutions, I wonder whether anyone
would be interested in (and whether the ASW organisers would allow) a short
meeting on the topic in Dublin? Having looked at the timetable as presented
in the latest Newsletter, I wonder whether, say, 1745 on the Sunday (13
June) would be possible? The schedule otherwise looks very packed.

Please reply to me personally if you are interested. Once I know how many
people are likely to come, I'll send another notice round. If no-one's
interested, so be it.

My apologies again to AG and all on the ASW committee if, once again, I'm
out of step.

John

John Wagstaff
Music Faculty Library