Message
We're looking at developing summative online multiple choice question (MCQ) exams to be delivered via Blackboard.

Does anyone have experience of dealing with the quality issues around this?
For example:
a) how can we minimise the risk of plagiarism and "cheating" by students taking the exam off campus (in distant locations)?
b) are there any QAA recommendations I should be aware of?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Terry Corcoran

IT & eLearning Co-ordinator

School of Nursing, Midwifery & Community Health

A329

Govan Mbeki Building

Glasgow Caledonian University

G4 0BA

 The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.   It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.   If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.   The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views or opinions of Glasgow Caledonian University, unless specifically stated.