	From: Jel Coward [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: Sat 31/07/2004 00:26
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: adsl question

	In article <[log in to unmask]
	al>, John Clegg <[log in to unmask]> writes

	>    Suck it and see!

	Won't the water in saliva affect it?

	Anyway, read this just after seeing a pt with a penile problem - made me
	laugh to think of giving him this advice and hearing the answer 'if only
	I could'

	Cheers :)
	--
	Jelly Bean

	The Wilderness Emerg Medical Tech course and Command Physician site has been
	updated - take a look for course dates in 2004!!

	http://www.wildmedic.org

	                        'When you get fed up surfing....
	                                        .....go find some waves'