I would also appreciate the name of a good supplier. I will name and shame the supplier who has let me down on several occasions. This is A to Z Supplies. I suggest everyone avoids them!

Thanks

Rachel Moss
Education Co-ordinator: Schools & Community
Serpentine Gallery
Kensington Gardens
London W2 3XA

Tel: +44 - (0)20 7298 1516
Fax: +44 - (0)20 7402 4103

Current exhibition:
Gabriel Orozco
1 July - 30 August 2004
10am - 6pm daily
Admission free
Sponsored by Bloomberg
with additional support from La Colección Jumex
and The Henry Moore Foundation
Media partner Time Out

Open Air Film Screening:
Saturday 14 August
Gates 8pm, Film 9pm
Don't Look Now
Directed by Nicolas Roeg (1973)
Starring Julie Christie and Donald Sutherland
Running time 110 minutes, Certificate 15
Tickets £5, concessions £3
Booking via Ticket Web on 08700 600 100
or from Gallery lobby desk
www.serpentinegallery.org