Hi All - same again... this time with the attachment! Apologies for technical incompetence and hoping it works this time round...

We at the Ragged School Museum, the social history museum of the East End of London have a job going. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support our busy schools programme and to offer administrative support to other key areas of the organisation.

The Schools Officer & Administration Officer position is a full time role (35 hrs/week) with salary set at £17,000 per year.

Please see the attached Word document for full job description and application details. This download will also be available on our website www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk from tomorrow morning.

Applications are due by 5pm Monday 12 July with interview set for the following Monday 19 July 2004.

Thanks,

Eleanor Clark
Director

Ragged School Museum