** PLEASE CIRCULATE TO INTERESTED PARTIES BASED IN LONDON **

Dear Colleague

Please find attached an invitation to a London Sustainability Exchange / Learning to Last in London network Seminar entitled 'A Pan London Approach to Sustainable Development'.

This event will be held on: Wednesday 30 June

Between: 9 and 1.30pm

At: The Royal Statistical Society, 12 Errol St, London, EC1Y 8LX

Please forward this invitation on to a colleague who may be able to attend if you are unable to do so, and feel free to contact me with any enquiries.

Yours sincerely

Gayle Burgess
Knowledge Officer
London Sustainability Exchange
Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row
London EC1V 3QN
Tel: 020 7324 3650
Web: www.lsx.org.uk
London Sustainability Exchange - linking people, spreading knowledge, supporting action
Sign up for our FREE bi-monthly email bulletin by emailing [log in to unmask] for the latest news on our projects and a roundup of the major sustainability news in London.

This message is intended for the individual(s) named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our permission. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.