Here at NMS we are getting increasing numbers of requests for risk
assesments , from school and other group visitors. WE are very
interested to know whether this is a pattern across museums/galleries
generally just now and would also be very grateful for any examples of
risk assessment forms that anyone has developed to assist the process.
Issue for us is 'does one size fit all?' - our feeling is that we need
standard risk assessments done for all our sites - but that to do
separate ones for every single programme that we run across 6 sites is a
big job!!

Any comments/ advice/ egs of best practise much appreciated

Thank you

Emma Webb
Head of Learning and Programmes
National Museums of Scotland