Dear all

Please find details of the post below, as advertised in the Guardian yesterday.

Thanks

Frazer

Frazer Swift
Deputy Head of Access & Learning
Museum of London
020 7814 5771

1920s: the decade that changed London
17 October 2003 - 18 July 2004
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Assistant Access & Learning Officer (Schools)

2-Year Contract

Salary £15,531 - £22,992 per annum, plus benefits

The Museum of London is committed to providing inspirational and accessible learning opportunities for the widest possible range of users. This new post will support the schools team in our dynamic Access & Learning department in the development and delivery of our extensive service to schools.  You will assist with organising and evaluating school sessions, advise teachers on bookings, contribute to the development of new services and administer our Teachers’ Network.

The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills, plus a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will have an awareness of current educational developments and the potential of museums to support pupils’ learning.

This is an exciting time for learning at the Museum – we are currently planning a new Learning Centre and are also working with other museums to enhance provision for schools across London.

Further details and an application pack for this post are available by telephone on 020 7814 5793 (24 hour ansaphone) or email: [log in to unmask].  Closing date: 4th May 2004

For an informal discussion about the post please ring Frazer Swift, Deputy Head of Access & Learning, on 020 7814 5771.

Visit www.museumoflondon.org.uk

The Museum of London is striving for diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.