Sara,

I can, with great confidence, recommend www.krampf.com.  This is the site for Robert Krampf who, like me, is a traveling science educator and my mentor.  Sure, his site promotes his programs but through his site you and everyone else can get on his
Experiment of the Week List.  There is absolutely no cost, obligation or promotion to his weekly experiment e-mails.  Each experiment is written in a simple and entertaining fashion, can be done safely with common household items and Mr. Krampf's science is impeccable! As I said anyone can sign up and people from all over the world have.  He has just released his 350th experiment and, with the exception of a close family tragedy during one week, he has not missed a week in that entire time.  It is great for museums professionals, teachers, families and kids.  I have built many workshops and science shows around Mr. Krampf's weekly experiments.  Everyone will enjoy them and ... ITS FREE!

Mik Jacobs
Mik Jacobs Science Shows
(407) 761-7469
www.mikjacobs.com