Forwarded on behalf of British Museum
Please reply to them.
********************************

Access Officer for maternity leave (3 days a week for six months)
Department of Education and Information
Salary £25, 000 pro rata

Working within the Education Department you will be responsible for working
with colleagues across the museum on physical and intellectual access and
for maintaining the museum's varied programme for disabled people.

You will need at least three years experience in access work, preferably in
arts, education, museums or community work.  We are looking for a flexible
and enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills.

Applications from people with disabilities are particularly welcome.

For further information regarding this post and an application form please
visit our website at http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/jobs/index.html

Completed applications should be sent to the Department of Human Resources
The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3DG. Reference number
2003/86

Closing Date for completed applications 2nd April 2004. Interviews will take
place on 21st April 2004

We regret that we are not able to notify unsuccessful candidates.

The British Museum is an Equal Opportunities Employer