-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim NORTON
Sent: 05 November 2004 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHILD PROTECTION POLICY

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked to produce a child protection policy for Dover Museum. If
anyone is willing tom share their child protection policy I would be really
grateful.

Please send to me:-
Kim Norton
Education Officer
Dover Museum
Market Square
Dover Kent
CT16 1PB

Any help will be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Kim

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the above addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by
return e-mail and then delete the message without copying it or disclosing
it
to anyone.
Precautions have been taken to ensure that this is a virus-free message but
recipients are responsible for carrying out their own checks. This Council
accepts no responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of this
e-mail and does not endorse any content unrelated to its official business.
By communication with this Council by e-mail, you consent to such
correspondence being monitored or read by any other officer of the Council.