From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mike Gogan
Sent: 29 October 2004 14:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Jacobean Fireplace

Dear All

I wonder if anyone can help with a slightly unusual request.  We are working on a reconstruction of Portumna  <http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/dws/story.tpl?inc=2004/10/28/news/52104.html> Castle and we are looking for a good example of a large Jacobean fireplace which we can use as a model.  If anyone knows where there is a good example I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Mike Gogan
Warwick Multimedia Ltd
"The Virtual Experience Company"
19 Deerpark Drive
Warwick
CV34 5EB

T: +44 (0)1926 496675
W: www.virtualexperience.co.uk

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing, transmission or other error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or reply to this
email.
This e-mail may be monitored, read, recorded and
retained by Portsmouth City Council.
E-mail monitoring/blocking software may be used.