Hi

I’m doing some work for the London Museums Hub for a project they are working on with refugees and asylum seekers. I’m interested in finding examples of how other museums (and libraries and archives) might have approached this. If you’ve been involved in a project with refugees and asylum seekers I’d be keen to make contact. Could you let me know briefly what you did, and if/when I could get in contact with you by phone for a brief chat about your work?

Many thanks & all the best

Hannah

Hannah Gould

Museum Learning Consultant

T: 01790 752045

E: [log in to unmask]

This email and all attachments have been electronically scanned by Kingston
Communications' email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.