Dear All,

Has anyone had any dressing up clothes for role play made recently for children?  We are developing an armour handling collection and plan to commission a breastplate, helmet and gauntlet each in 2 sizes, suitable for say 6/7 and 9/10 year olds.  (They need to be child-size, or will be so heavy as to be unwearable.)

Obviously children vary so much in size but I need to have some idea of measurements.  I've got standard chest sizes from the M&S shirt department but head and hand sizes are more tricky to work out!

Does anyone out there have any ideas, please?

Many thanks.

Penny Russell
Education Co-ordinator
Windsor Castle
01753 868286 ext 2442

Royal Household - Legal Disclaimer

This message and any attachments should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and be used by them for its intended purpose. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7930 4832 and delete it from your computer immediately.

Every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure that this e-mail, including attachments, does not contain viruses. However, the Royal Household can not accept any liability for any damage caused by viruses received through e-mail.

The Royal Household cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the senders own and not made on behalf of the Royal Household. Replies to this e-mail address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business purposes.

Security System.