Summer Sizzlers at The Women’s Library!

Brighten up your summer holidays and go glamorous at our free, fun, drop-in
activity sessions, based in our summer exhibition about beauty contests.
Make a super sash or a crazy crown, a glittering trophy or a prize-winning
rosette, and design fabulous miniature paper outfits. With craft activities
for boys and girls of all ages from 2 upwards, you are sure to be a winner!

Every Thursday: 29th July/5th August/12th August/19th August/26th August

11am – 1pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm

Activities are FREE – pick up a ticket on the day on a first come, first
served basis

The Women’s Library
Old Castle Street
London E1 7NT