Hello there,

We are currently developing facilitated education sessions for KS1 & 2 school groups. We are initially concentrating on sessions covering Toys & Games, The Romans and World War Two, which obviously fit neatly into the curriculum. We are also piloting sculpture workshops as Wakefield has an art gallery.

If anyone has information on similar sessions, what works/what doesn't etc. I'd welcome any advice. I'd also like to see other sessions in action, if anyone in the not too distant vicinity is willing to let me gatecrash...

Many thanks in advance,

Jo

Jo Laycock

Assistant Education and Outreach Officer

Wakefield MDC Cultural Services

Tel: 01924 305902

Fax: 01924 305770

email: [log in to unmask]