Can we have any replies to that too please?
Ta
Kirsty Sullivan
Education Officer
020 7730 0717 ext 2331

----------
>From: lesley smith <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: SAND SUBSTITUTE?
>Date: Mon, May 24, 2004, 6:16 pm
>

> Can anyone suggest a substitute for sand to use in a mock excavation.  I
> have been planning to use a large portable 'sandpit' 6' square as part of an
> archaeology event at a local festival, I have now realised that the sand
> will be very heavy and difficult to collect up and re-use at the end of the
> event.  Is there anything that would have a soil like texture, be lighter,
> child friendly and cost effective that I could use instead?

> Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now!
> http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.
Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any
warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the
National Army Museum unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement,
letter of facsimile signed by an authorised signatory of the Museum.
Any part of this e-mail, which is purely personal in nature, is not
authorised by the National Army Museum. All email traffic through the
Museum's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring.

All liability for errors and viruses is excluded

02077300717 ext2300