Dear All,

As part of our DDA Compliance programme, we're looking at buying in a sign
language interpreter, probably for an hour or so a week to enhance our
Lunchtime Lecture schedule. Has anyone done this? If so, it would be really
useful if they could let me know the sort of costs it incurs, whether it has
increased visitor numbers and any useful contacts!

Thanks very much

Kirsty Sullivan
Education Officer
020 7730 0717 ext 2331

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.
Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any
warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the
National Army Museum unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement,
letter of facsimile signed by an authorised signatory of the Museum.
Any part of this e-mail, which is purely personal in nature, is not
authorised by the National Army Museum. All email traffic through the
Museum's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring.

All liability for errors and viruses is excluded

02077300717 ext2300

Scanned for viruses by MailDefender