Dear all
I'm trying to gather some information on attendance patterns on short
courses, and would be very grateful if you could email me any feedback to
help with the planning of our autumn programme. We are looking to run a
course combining literature and social history from different periods (so
would involve course participants doing some reading in their own time) and
would cover 3 or 4 sessions. What I'm trying to find out is the best time
to programme this kind of course to maximise attendance: are Saturdays
better than weekdays, or is a week night better than a weekend day? In the
past, we've done something similar on a weekday (10am-3pm) for 3
consecutive weeks, but obviously this excludes people working full-time,
and evenings may be easier for people working in the area. Any information
from past experience would be great, if you could email me direct.
Many thanks
Fiona Moorhead
Marketing & Press Manager
The Women's Library