Hi
Does anyone have any wise advice?  I am planning a dressing up activity
where pupils can draw themselves/each other in costume.
Has anyone had any nightmare situations - damage etc with a similar
activity....am I being a bit optimistic about the combination and asking for
trouble?

They would be supervised school groups but there's the potential for weekend
visitors to cause damage as they are unsupervised

Thanks
Vicky Richardson
Schools Learning Co-ordinator
Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust

Tel:    0114 278 2657
Fax:    0114 275 0957
Email:  [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
web site:  www.sheffieldgalleries.org.uk
<http://www.sheffieldgalleries.org.uk>

This is an email from Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. Its contents are
confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has
been addressed.  It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than
this addressee, or may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please
contact Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust on +44-(0)114-278-2607 quoting
the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system.
Please note that neither Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).