Dear All,

I wonder if some kind soul could help us out a bit here:

I just downloaded the Redhat9 version of FSL. Un-tarred it, added the
fsl/bin
to my path and created $FSLDIR.  When I typed fsl, it said segmentation
fault.

So I also tried the fixes recommended for Suse (although ours is a Redhat9).

It now says:
        afraim@mandrake:/home/afraim<132> fsl
        Error in startup script: couldn't load file
"/home/afraim/fsl/lib/libtix4.1.8.0.a":
/home/afraim/fsl/lib/libtix4.1.8.0.a.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or    directory
        while executing
        "load /home/afraim/fsl/lib/libtix4.1.8.0.a Tix"
        ("package ifneeded" script)
        invoked from within
        "package require Tix"
        (file "/home/afraim/fsl/tcl/fslstart.tcl" line 2)
        invoked from within
        "source [ file dirname [ info script ] ]/fslstart.tcl"
        (file "/home/afraim/fsl/tcl/fsl.tcl" line 11)
        invoked from within
        "source ${FSLDIR}/tcl/${origname}.tcl"
        (file "/home/afraim/fsl/bin/fsl" line 29)

I guess this is better than 'segmentaion fault', but still not ideal.

I just had a look in fsl/lib and there is no such file called
libtix4.1.8.0.a

Is there supposed to be?

Many thanks,

Afraim