thanks, christian!
katja

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christian F. Beckmann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Oktober 2004 19:33
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] image resolution

Katja,

I guess you've defined your ROI in the space of the high-res
structural. If so, use flirt to calculate the registration from
functional to structural space. Then use InvertXFM to calculate the
inverse transformation ((structural to functional) apply this to the
ROI mask.
There's more detail on how to call these programs in the course
material, check
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/flirt_fugue/index.html

If the data already is in the same space (just at different resolution)
you can instead use flirt with an identity matrix and use the -applyxfm
-init  option.

cheers
christian

--