Hi Steve,
I thought I create them like that, I got confused with my Windows set up that only show the name without the extension. Thanks !!!!
Carlos

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/24/04 12:16PM >>>
Carlos - the files should not have the .txt extension - see the manual
pages!

Steve.

--
Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

[log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve