Van: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library namens Stephen Smith
Verzonden: vr 25-6-2004 2:09
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [FSL] Error in DOF in Higher Level

Hi - no error file was attached to your message. If you would like to
email us the .gfeat/cope1.feat/report.log file we can take a look.

Cheers, Steve.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, Anda van Stegeren wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I installed FSL and run FEEDS etc. and everything seems to work ok. I had to transfer my First Level Files from one PC to this new one with of course some adjustments. Just mention this, because it might have to do with the next problem.
>  When running a HLA with 56 lower level directories including 23 First
> level copes all went ok until the switch to "Starting Higher level stats
> ... " was made. Alle cope and varcope images and hdr files were created,
> but then in the first Cope1.feat directory the process stopped.
>
> The error log file says something like:
> ndtri domain error
> DOF cannot be zero or negative!
>
> I enclose the error file. Does anyone know where to look to solve this problem ?
>
> thanks in advance..
>
> Anda van Stegeren
>
> Drs. Anda van Stegeren,
> University of Amsterdam
> Department of Clinical Psychology
> Roetersstraat 15
> 1018 WB Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> tel. ++ 31 20 525 6799
> fax. ++31 20 639 1369

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve