Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the output of Feat(fsl-3.2).  The dir reg_standard is not always produced
when I run feat .  Besides, sometimes it is produced, but it is missing example_func.nii.gz and
mask.nii.gz.  I noticed this problem when I tried to do a higher level analysis accross patients;
the feat report was showing that there is no standard_reg dir or if it was there, some of its
inputs were missing (the above mentioned files).

I have another question: can we mix feat directories in higher level analysis coming from fsl3.1
and fsl3.2?

Can you please help me with that
thanks

Paul