Hi Steve

Yes, these look ok. a bit blurry around the edges but no worse than example data
i've seen on fsl webpages.
although feat has a registration part within it to view my activations on my
highres brain it seems to be necessary to use flirt and to select the option to
apply the transformation to secondary images (ie the stat images produced by my
feat analysis).

thanks,

jane

--
Dr Jane Aspell
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford,