	Von: R Huang [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Gesendet: Fr 26.11.2004 16:43
	An: [log in to unmask]
	Betreff: [FSL] Pre-Processing in FDT

	Dear Group

	Using FDT, there is one recommended processing pipeline which can
	be found on the website
	  <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fdt/fdt_pipeline.html>.
	The first item is the scanner-specific pre-processing.

	In our Lab, we use Siemens Sonate 1.5T scanner to acquire
	diffusion weighted images. I would like to ask your suggestions about the
	necessary procedures for the pre-processing (besides  of the motion
	correction and BET) ?

	Thanks in advance

	rhuang