Yep - also, you might well find that Featquery does all that you need
here.

Cheers.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Christian F. Beckmann wrote:

> Katja,
>
> I guess you've defined your ROI in the space of the high-res
> structural. If so, use flirt to calculate the registration from
> functional to structural space. Then use InvertXFM to calculate the
> inverse transformation ((structural to functional) apply this to the
> ROI mask.
> There's more detail on how to call these programs in the course
> material, check
> http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/flirt_fugue/index.html
>
> If the data already is in the same space (just at different resolution)
> you can instead use flirt with an identity matrix and use the -applyxfm
> -init  option.
>
> cheers
> christian
>

> On 25 Oct 2004, at 18:05, Katja Meriau wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > can anybody help me with this, please:
> > I'd like to plot the betas of a ROI, but mask and filtered-func are in
> > different dimensions...
> >
> > how can i change the resolution of a 1x1x1mm image to 2x2x2?
> > Many thanks, katja
> >

> > Dipl. Psych. Katja Mériau
> > Berlin NeuroImaging Center
> > Dept. of Neurology
> > Charité Campus Mitte
> > Schumannstr. 20/21
> > 10117 Berlin, Germany
> >
> > fon:    +49 30 450 560 265
> > fax:  +49 30 450 560 952
> >

> --
>   Christian F. Beckmann
>   Oxford University Centre for Functional
>   Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain,
>   John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
>   Email: [log in to unmask] - http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~beckmann/
>   Phone: +44(0)1865 222782 Fax: +44(0)1865 222717

 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve