Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, I was not able to make featquery run by
modifiying the script as you suggested. I am currently
using Cygwin with tclsh8.4 on it .

Still the same error message stating that the mask size
doesn't match any of the images in the FEAT directory.

Anyway, thanks again for the ready support.

Best,

Leonardo