Dear Tim

Thank you very much for your reply.

If I use the obtained file, (data.nii.gz), to continue
do 'DTIFit Reconstruction diffusion tensors' . I could
got the following files:
    dti_V1, V2, V3, L1, L2, L3, FA, MD, S0.
I can see images in S0 by using FSLview.  However,
here seems no images in V1, V2, V3, L1, L2, L3 and FA
when I open them by using FSLview.

I have checked bvecs, bvals.

For BET binary brain mask, I am not very sure it is right or wrong.
I got the mask by following three steps:
 first, using mricro convert dicom data to 4D;
 second, using avwspit split 4D to 3D;
 third, using BET to vol0001 to get  'BET binary brain mask'

Any suggestions to solve my problem?

Thanks

rhuang